Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number of listings on Ebay to avoid getting suspended / limited - is there a limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of listings on Ebay to avoid getting suspended / limited - is there a limit?

What is the number of listings that can be listed on ebay without being flagged? I am trying not to draw attention to myself since i have a new account.
    Last edited by rgk202; 10-24-2009, 06:51 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

Unfortunately, there is no such magic number.

A better question would be: how do I create and maintain a solid account that stays up the maximum amount of time possible, if not forever? The answer to that lies in tech support and the Modee Short List.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ebay's Top Secret Blocking Policy Ebay selling limit???

Today i was a little bored, and was searching through ebays community forums. I came across a few posts about sellers being limited on the number of items they can sell. Appereantly they seemed to imply that they were selling alot of one particular type of item on ebay, so they got a email telling them they were limited on their ebay account untill they could provide copy of ID, proof of inventory, similar to what paypal wants when you get limited. The troubleing thing is, this was happening to Powersellers and veteran sellers aswell as newer accounts like my own. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into a dollar amount or an item quantity that might trigger this. Luckily i havent ran into this issue yet, but i have been pushing it on my 3 month old account, infact i got nervous over Xmas because i was selling so much i decided to close down my listings, and wait untill the money went into my bank account before i relisted. From what i could tell, it somehow has to do with selling alot of items in a short amount of time, and no one leaving you feedback. Of course i made a solid business account on paypal and waited the 30 days and sold 10 smaller items before i started selling what i wanted. However if anyone might have an idea of what triggers this and what one could look out for, would be of great help thanks in advance
      !

Comment

Working...
      X