Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Ebay because seems to me that they don't follow their own policy!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Ebay because seems to me that they don't follow their own policy!!!!!!!!

I recently got suspended by ebay
    This are the reasons they pointed out :

-- Feedback questioning authenticity of items
    -- Low Detailed Seller Ratings and reports of items being Significantly
    Not as Described

And its totally ridiculous! My feedback ratings were above 98%, and I had only one user who left 3 negative feedbacks...why? cos he bought 3 books at an outrageous price, and he later tried to fill a fraudulent claim with paypal saying he never got anything, and he was not aware I had proof of delivery, so he then threated me with the negative feedbacks if I dont give him the refund.I rised myself the dispute to a claim with paypal, and 4 days later he left the negative feedbacks.

Paypal granted me the money, but ebay never removed the negative feedbacks, even when their OWN policy specify you cannot use feedback as extorsion or retaliation.

Now, its even worse!! Cos those feedback are from a year ago almost, and never had a problem again, always positive feedback, and my 3 month detailed seller rating is 4,8 in all
    THEY SAID IM A THREAT TO OTHER USERS AND I HAVE TO BE SUSPENDED FOREVER (Without previous warning!! I was NEVER suspended before!!)

They took the 3 negative feedbacks of a single feedback and didnt paid attention to the other 120 positive ones!! And they said I have
    "Low Detailed Seller Ratings and reports of items being Significantly
    Not as Described "??????????

WTF is that??? If they have a minimum of 4,3...and I have 4.8....why the hell do they have a 4,3 if they dont want less than 4,8???????
    And not as described reports?????????
    D'oh!!! You mental retards!!!

THANKS TO THE FEEDBACK CHANGES, A BUYER CAN FILL A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL TO GET THE MONEY BACK JUST BY SAYING WAS MISREPRESENTED!!! HE THEN JUST HAVE TO SEND A POST CARD OR A $3 LETTER REGISTERED TO YOUR COUNTRY, AND WHEN THE MAIL IS DELIVERED THEY GET THE REFUND OF A $500 PS3 CONSOLE!!!!!

Not to mention........I bought a CD from an USA seller, and he sent me a **** CD-R copy!! I filled the dispute with PAYPAL.........THEY SHUT IT IN 2 SECONDS, SAYING THE FOLLOWING :

YOU CANNOT DISPUTE AN ITEM REGARDING THE QUALITY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LISTED ITEM AND THE RECEIVED ITEM.

Bunch of thiefs and liars and racist BTDS!!! AN USA SELLER CAN POST COUNTERFEIT ITEMS AND HE DONT GET ANY TROUBLE!! I LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA, THEY SUSPEND ME EVEN IF I ACCOMPLISH ALL THEIR POLICYS AND RULES!!!

This pissed me so much, specially the discrimination issue, that I will not rest again if ebay is not shut down, and his founder and all his BSTRDS employers go to bankrupcy!!
    After the many counterfeit items they allow, a court order shut down the site
    12.50%
    The founder gets bankrupcy
    4.17%
    Paypal website crashs
    29.17%
    All the ebay users close their account and move to another auction services
    20.83%
    Ebay get so many **** accounts the site is only full of **** account stealing each other
    4.17%
    Their offices are shutdown because they dont fullfill the water suply policy (even when they do!!)
    0.00%
    Ebay starts to allow drugdealing on auctions, and soon becomes controled by mafia
    4.17%
    Ebay starts to sell human organs on their auctions, so it becomes under the power of another mafia
    4.17%
    A China auction site kick their ass with $1 DVDs and CDs
    4.17%
    Their website collapse of the many reports on suspended accounts !!!
    16.67%

This is the reason to have alternative Ebay accounts. Then use the dormancy second Ebay account and start again. Block the previous buyer troll with the Ebay blocked list feature.
    If Ebay sux too mutch, look for other auction sites.
    NEW: last report on supplier USA ACH enabled ATM card for international usage.(withdraw to USA bank)
    WARNING: the Suntrust and Capital One virtual bank accounts are black listed by PP. Your account will be suspended in short time.

Comment

There are several workarounds to that problem.

Comment

Working...
      X