My ideas for new accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ideas for new accounts

The best way to have secured several accounts is to get ADDITIONALS to your credit card.

Add people from your family, with different last name (unless you have a common last name like "Smith" or "Fernandez")

You of course add different address to each additional, for the delivery of the invoice.

If you sell lots of $$ per month, you should really have to add a real person of trust, cos he will cash the withdrawals

If you sell around $1000-$2000 per month, you send it with a transfer to the original paypal address, you will spend $40 in fees, but its a small price if you get $1000 winnings

To avoid getting spoted, you change the item's pictures, the description, and the design of your auction page, so they dont relate it in anyway to the previous one.

The credit card issue worked great for me.They never could caught me.

I did got suspended cos one negative feedback out of 120, because I dont live in USA, and only USA sellers are allowed to post counterfeit and illegal material

But for real : I think the best solution is to create a NEW website for auctions, and with the years it will take all the customers out from ebay

We can accelerate the process by making ebay swallow their own pill : USE IT TO GET FREE MERCHANDISE FROM THE RETAILERS WHO SELL **** ITEMS FOR CHEAP, BY MAKING FALSE PAYPAL CLAIMS!! AHAHAHHAAAHAAHA!!!

You say a lot of different things. It is hard to follow exactly what you mean, but - good luck! and thanks for sharing.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X