No announcement yet.

Ebay suspended right off the bat! Very first day as an EBAYer I get taken down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay suspended right off the bat! Very first day as an EBAYer I get taken down

Hi, new user here.

It just frustrates me because Ebay suspended my account just hours after I opened it. They say they need to have more identity verification or something. PROBLEM.

I used my moms paypal to link to my ebay account. Ebay wants my drivers license, and a copy of a bank statement, utility bill, or credit card statement. The problem I have is that my drivers license doesnt match any of the statements here at the house.

Also, my moms ebay got a 7 day selling suspension on it 2 days ago. Some VeRO issues. They pulled all her auctions, and now people are demanding refunds even though their packages have been processed already. I did the right thing by telling them to return their items for a refund, but its frustrating.

Lastly, since my mom's ebay got the suspension, and I linked my ebay to her paypal (because I dont have a credit card or bank account), is that why mine got suspended? I know it said that my mom cant make a new account while suspended, but she didnt make a new account. I DID. Any help would be great. thanks!

VERO issues are tricky:
    Trademarks & VERO - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

but you have even more issues, and blatant mistakes you have made. For example, the way you linked the prior PP account to your Ebay. I assume that by doing that the user names on the accounts no longer matched.

Additionally, you made no effort to present a unified front to Ebay - no credit card, no bank account, no stable identity - of course you were suspended.

Your question should not be, why was I suspended on the first day, but why was I not suspended, in minutes.

All in all, you need tech support, badly.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X