Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Suspension, reinstatement and relisting -why won't Ebay give me straight answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Suspension, reinstatement and relisting -why won't Ebay give me straight answer

Our company has an ebay store and about a year and half ago our store was pulled and our account suspended. The person who was in charge of our ebay account was let go so we really do not know why the store was closed, what violations we had, or if ebay ever gave us any warnings. So, we got the account reinstated and relisted all 9,000+ items. While we are working to prevent any issues as we do not wish to be pulled again, we are concerned about what may happen if it does happen, specifically the relisting of all these listings. So I am looking for input on our top 2 concerns.

1) I have contacted ebay several times inquiring about what violations can cause an account to be suspended and whether they give us any warnings in advance and if they do, how do they warn us. Needless to say, I received only vague answers every time.

2) We are searching for a way to back up our listings so that, should our store get pulled, we can relist them quickly and easily. However I have found that we can save the listings as a csv file, but we will lose the pictures. I have tried using turbo lister and the program can not handle this amount of listings. I am currently trying Blackthorne but I am not convinced if this will work for what we are trying to accomplish.

If anyone can assist me with these issues, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ebay will never give you any kind of "declaratory" ruling as to whether what you will do will cause problems. Never happens.

For reasons that are available in the Short List, turbolister and teh like are bad ideas for most (not all) Ebayers.

You need tech support in a major way to analyze your various issues, especially in that so much is at stake.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X