Banned Again..SUspended Again...multiple Ebay accounts all got linked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Again..SUspended Again...multiple Ebay accounts all got linked

Hi everyone, just got my eBay account, all stealth info, 6 of them suspended for same MC049 / section 9 clause...

I login on every single account with diff ip, user account, diff info on them, diff vcc info on each...

After I list some item on it, then the next 3-4 hours I will always got the message " MC049 suspension notice"

I wondered if it was because my PayPal is unverified?? or is it because of my ip changing when I log into the same account

Let say : I log in acc A with ip 123.232.455
    then I log in B with 213.123.232
    then I come back to A to list with ip 123.232.354

So in account A, I actually log in with 2 diff ip in 1 day, will it be the trigger?
    Or is it because I am not verifying my PayPal??

Thanks

Well it's a must to verify your Paypal accounts. If you start selling without verifying your Paypal accounts they'll get suspicious and limit/suspend you. If your using Windows make sure to keep seperate windows users and delete cookies and history every time before logging in.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

it depends which method you are using to change your ip...remember proxys are not safe and everything has to be different when you list

Comment

I don't verified it as I think in Australia you can sell with unverified paypal.

Is it wise if I use a verified pp from USA and link to AUS ebay account to sell??

I always use different picture, info and item for each accounts.

Thanks

Comment

Well when we are talking accounts from two different countries then your just pushing them to suspend/limit you. There are ways to create a USA Paypal and Ebay account and use it from say Australia in your case. Contact Modee for tech support as this is a very complex method.
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

You have all the tools to create the untraceable/unlinkable accounts, and sell VERO under the radar from my past tech supports, but I think what happened here is that your accounts were linked to EACH OTHER because of selling the same merchandise. And then Ebay noticed all these different names and addresses and so on for sale of the same thing, and shut you down as a suspected fraudster. In Australia don't you guys also have a tax reporting requirement for sales over a certain dollar amount per year? So probably Ebay thought you were trying to bypass that, not to mention the issue of creating multiple false user accounts.

What you must do in the future is try not to sell the same goods on each Ebay. Use one Ebay for a certain good, and another for a different one. If your goods are somewhat unique, you will have a hard time selling them spread out among different accounts unless you really work hard to not get linked. You might need a special tech support on this issue because there are some definite techniques you can use to prevent getting multiple Ebay accounts linked even if you sell the same or similar goods on them.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

my ebay accounts keep getting suspended too
              same things happens with paypal limit!

Comment

You need tech support and especially the Short List to make certain you are creating accounts properly.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X