E Bay Permanent Suspension - Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Bay Permanent Suspension - Please Help

I'm a valid & legit buyer in eBay.in ( E Bay India) who always purchases stuffs using my own physical Debit Card or Axis Bank Of India.

Just 7 days before i bought a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 using my own Debit Card but after purchasing, i got a notice that my payment is pending Authorization & i must provide the front site photograph ( with Expiry Hidden) of my debit Card to the eBay India's Paisapay Department.I did exactly so but i got a reply the next day that my payment has been rejected & they will not disclose why the hell they rejected the payment even after showing them proof that i am the Debit Card owner.

Now to my shock , they have also suspended my 2 eBay accounts.I immediately called eBay India's Toll Free Customer Care Number & they asked me to send an E Mail to " eBay Trust & Safety Team " at [email protected].They advised me what to say them & which documents i need to provide them.

I did send an E Mail to eBay Trust & Safety Team with the following documents.

1) My Physical Axis Bank Debit Card front & back photographs.

2) Photograph of both sides of my National ID card i.e the PAN Card.

3) A Copy of my Bank's Statement.

But to my shock i got a reply that my accounts will remain permanently suspended & those ass***** did not disclose why the hell they are perma-suspending me.They have even said that i may appeal again but their decision is final & they may not reply to me further.

And those ass**** did NOT refund my money ( around 800 USD ) which was used to bought the Mobile mentioned above.

No what should i do ? Modee is absent at just the right moment. Who should i contact & how should i appeal ? Customer Service is NOT giving me any contact E Mails or phone numbers of any higher authorities of E Bay India.

I immediately need both of my accounts reinstated but Modee will not be here for the next two months.What should i do ?

Anyone have any contact number of any higher authority of eBay India or any contact E mails of any higher authority ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.Thank you for reading.Have a good day.

P.S. :- Both the eBay & PayPal are fu***** ****.Sorry i could not control myself.PayPal took over 2000 USD of mine & made my accounts perma-limited & now eBay took my 800 USD.

What should i do ? Whom should i appeal to ? Modee for GOD's sake come back please.Thank you.

This is a complicated case since you have three ebay/paypal accounts suspended. Modee just can't take on any new tech support clients right now since he's busy with a big trial in court. He will be back by the end of July. I don't have experience with ebay India so I can't help you in this case.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Yes i know that Modee will be busy until the end of July but i don't have any other options left to wait for him to come back.I searched the whole Internet & found many people who claims to reopen/restore a locked Pay Pal or eBay account but i'm sure 100% of them are scam.Only Modee has a website/forum where he provides Tech Support.So, looks like it is the only legit solution.

Also i would like to know , how much are the chances that Modee could succeed in reinstating a PayPal/eBay account ?

Also may i know how much is the charge for per eBay/PayPal account he takes ? I understand he deserves every bit of that, but bit's too high then it might be impossible for me because i am now running out of money as Pay Pal & eBay took away my hard earned money which i've accumulated by doing some online Freelance works but as my all the PayPal & eBay accounts got suspended , i can't take on any new freelance work because all these websites i worked for used to pay in PayPal.

Now , i'm seriously in a financial crysis but i will try my best to provide Modee what he charges but as i need to open 6 accounts in total, i am worried that the charges may be too high for me to bear.

Also i mistakenly tried to log-in to my other Paypal & eBay accounts which was not locked but they suspended all of the accounts after i logged-in to the other working accounts.

I think i should not have logged-in to the other working accounts when my main account is under suspension.But i did not know that if i log-in to my other accounts, they will suspend those too.I think the working accounts got somehow linked to the suspended account.

Anyways , please let me know how much Modee charges if saying this is permitted to you.I have to wait till Modee comes back,no other way left for me.I just can't let them go away with my hard-earned money.I'm not a rich person & those 2800 Dollars means everything for me.

Thank you for your reply John.Have a good day.

Comment

99% chance he'll get it reinstated. I'm not sure of his fees.

Comment

Thank You John for your reply. 99% ? Wow That is a lot of assurance.Thank you very much for assuring me that he can get them reinstated.Only thing bothers me is now his fees though as i need to reopen at least 2 eBay & 2 payPal accounts.Anyways , we will have to wait until he comes back.Thank You.

Comment

His prices are the best as well as the success rate so don't worry.

Comment

Hi,

I also have an issue where my paypal account has been limited, i was selling up to 80 items a day on ebay which was not a problem, i foolishly decided to sell a dodgy dvd box set on another ebay id that i had in my partners name and they limited doth ebay and paypal accounts as they saw them as linked, i have rung them for the last 4 days consistently but the farthest that i have got is they told me the office in the us are looking at my case and they want to ask me what my intentions are with the dvd box sets. Have i lost my business ? i was turning over in theregeion of £10,000 a month and now have had to put my holiday settings on so nothing. I heed help ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by sushrukh View Post
                Thank You John for your reply. 99% ? Wow That is a lot of assurance.Thank you very much for assuring me that he can get them reinstated.Only thing bothers me is now his fees though as i need to reopen at least 2 eBay & 2 payPal accounts.Anyways , we will have to wait until he comes back.Thank You.
                I am also waiting upon his return to help with my reinstatement, as I feel it can be done , just needs the right way to do it.

he was to be back end of July, any word lately???

Comment

Most of the time when Ebay asks for verifying documents, all they want to do is figure out exactly who you are to prevent you from re-registering your account. By the time it gets to the "send us identifying docs" stage, they have already decided that you will never be reinstated.

What is interesting however is that you state you are an Ebay BUYER, not even a seller, and the issue you describe doesn't warrant suspension. They must think you are using fraudulent or stolen credit cards of some kind.

There are however different techniques you may use to get the account reinstated.
                  Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                  Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X