Ebay Selling account with over 10,000 feedback suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Selling account with over 10,000 feedback suspended

Over a year ago, I began to get some complaints on items taking to long to be shipped out, not as described, etc, and ebay suspended my account "indefinitely". (I sell/sold clothing and shoes) It had over 10,000 positive feedbacks. So, after it was suspended, I opened a new account and started selling on that one, racking up over 4,000 positive feedbacks. Then stupid me, I thought maybe it would be nice to get my old account open for selling again (because of the very high feedback rating) so I emailed T&S from the 1st account asking if they would allow me to start selling on it again. Well, they denied that request AND closed my new account as well, because it was linked to the old one.

Now I am stuck and have no idea what to do. When I email asking what I can do to open the original one (which has been suspended for over a year) they tell me they have reviewed it and it will remain suspended indefinitely. I have some pretty good debt on my AMEX for the merchandise I have on hand right now and would really like to regain selling on ebay. Has anyone been in this situation or had any luck that was suspended indefinitely?

Thank you for your time,
    Ryan

Did ebay tell you that you were a "high risk" seller? Or did you really make a mistake?

If so, demand why. If they don't tell you then file a complaint with BBB.

If that doesn't get through take your case to a lawyer.

One letter from a lawyer will be enough for ebay to come crawling back to give your account to you.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

You should have contacted me for tech support on this one BEFORE you did anything. I could have helped you regain the old account AND keep the new one.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X