MC027 EBI Registration On Hold... Not Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC027 EBI Registration On Hold... Not Good

Ok is any one out there that has a Correct/Accurate answer till I hear from Mo Dee???

I have scanned the forum for hours tonight now & Decided to sign up to get a better answer. Question here if you don't mind, I have the MC027 Alert "As Of Today", Im scared to do any thing or partial pay in fear they wont make active... Bad News if so... I had removed PayPal Auto pay, I knew it would cause just a bit of a problem if i didn't pay by what I know now to be the 15th..., but the economy has hurt my biz, I do "consignment sales" & I'm low on "FUNDS" at the moment, I use payPal M/C Debit to pay.... HAHa, atleast i get 1.5 back from the "U know whats"

Ok.. So I have according to ebay 389.00 approx "Past Due" and now billed 733.00 approx current charges... message says I have to pay ALL CHARGES like 1122.00 to be considered for reinstatement???? (so they want past due & Current as of being billed 8/15 on the spot... Right Now??? Really? I see where you say reinstatement to good standing is automatic... but question is --- If I make a one time payment of "Past Due, 389.00" and not the Full "Current" to will I get back on? I'm stuck here and only have the one account that friend gave me after my old account was suspended "Indefinitely" they wont re open old account "I gave up a long time ago on it... HELP!! its my sole source of income, & i have customers looking at me REAL SOON...... So whats your suggestion? Please

FreeMePls

They say they'll reinstate you after payment but they don't. You need tech support because there are certain way for you to pay them and actually get your account back.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Yes exactly, Ebay extorts these back fees from you usually with no intention of ever reinstating you. I have reinstated accounts with Ebay without paying them a dime by disputing the validity of the back fees, which often tie to auctions that were cancelled. Why should you have to pay for auctions that were cancelled? or where the buyer fled because he saw you were suspended?
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X