Hey guys : I need a new ebay account and new paypal to receive payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys : I need a new ebay account and new paypal to receive payment

Please , my account got suspended .. I think this is the best way : Just get all newww ... Contact me please

You need tech support on the topic of Creation of new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.
    Untraceable / unlinkable means cannot be traced back to or linked with any prior account, cannot be traced back to or linked with any other account you might create to run at the same time - IF you follow my techniques.

Other benefits of following my Short List (SL) for creating new accounts are that your accounts will stay up the maximum amount of time possible, and delay the PayPal limitation and SS # request as long as possible if you are in the US, and at least delay the limitation and request for verifying docs if you are outside of the US.

A lot of people think they know how to create accounts properly, but after reviewing my over 120 page Short List and doing tech support with me they realize that there was a tragic difference between the way they were doing it, and the way I recommend doing it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X