Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supended 3 times in one week

Hi there
    well it happened to me too! I was suspended previously on paypal and not on my ebay account due to somebody filing an unreceived claim. I would like to let you know that we in Canada do NOT have the options to sent with a tracking number internationally and also Canada post is very slow. Then paypal of course refunded the money and I had to pay fees on the first account. After paypal holding all my money and refunding money I did not want to pay my fees. Also I could have not opened another paypal account under this ebay address. I was sure of that. So I opened an new ebay account and everything (I think I have about 10 savings accounts on my bank by now with different bank numbers). That worked for a while and then they shut me down after I did file a non receipt claim myself and did sent an echeque from my bank. Guess what: they did take the money from my echeque, they decided in my favor and kept that money as well. So I thought I am not sending the items out and also paying fess. by this time I had lost already a lot of money. I opened after a while a new account with a hidden ip address and everything new again!!! I got shut down immediately. So I thought hiding the ip is not good and tried again! I had to verify my telethon number and got shut down. paypal account still open but we don't want to link anything right So I opened another account with another telephone number and sold 3 items. guess what: they shut me down again. the paypal account is o.k. but they are holding the funds on the items I sold but no limitation note.
    No I would like to wait some times, hopefully get my ip address changed and everything (again) and so on. Does anybody know what else I can do? It is so annoying. I also signed up for moneybookers and a merchant account but nobody who buys on ebay wants to pay with these options. everybody asks for paypal (well if I were the buyer I would too!!!!
    and then in canada we have less options, like I can only sell with moneybookers in the US and europe (whats with the shipping again). I am also very restricted on ebay Canada. Does anybody has an idea what I can do? I really have so enough of ebay and paypal but it is the only way I can sell my items (I tried several other pages but it does not work) everybody wants ebay and paypal. I made a lot of deals on private pages from some sellers and it worked super. Also I think it is much safer to pay via creditcard then via paypal am I wrong? I sure could use some help and advice. I almost bought an ebay account but I don't think that this is safe either!
    OH MAN

when you first start selling your funds are held until 30 poss feedback is received or i think 21 days passes from receiving payment, so on that part things seem o.k, this will continue until you have 30 poss feedback or more than 30 days have passed. but if your accounts are being linked you need to pm modee for assistance in resolving this as it will continue, the one thing i can say is delete all flash cookies, google how to plus delete all tracking cookies, plus dont login in with internet explorer use firefox etc and select it to clear all private data, you have done most your self but if your still unsure pm modee and he will sort it, hope this has been helpful, thanks.

Comment

thank you

Well they did not link me, only on one account. And I did PM Modee several times but I think he is not interested anymore in answering on this forum. well I figured it all out and have a new account but again it is risky. Never know what the "weasels" are doing. But I have not heard or seen a message from Modee since last year.

Comment

If you sell to quickly without building feedback then you surely will get suspended time and time again.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

The other mistake you made, among many, is using any kind of hide your IP or proxy. This results quickly in suspension at Ebay, and limitation at PayPal.

Hide Your IP to Ebay means, You've Got Something To Hide!
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X