Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half.com multiple suspensions - how do I get back on half.com after being suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half.com multiple suspensions - how do I get back on half.com after being suspended

I had my first account "put on vacation" by customer service on 08/06/2010. My half.com account was frozen, however my ebay account still remained active. After several emails, I finally received a "request for financial info and identity verification" from ebay. I sent in this info and to date have not received any info as to why my account was suspended or when they would release my money.

Therefore, I created another account. Again, the day the money was supposed to post to my "new account", I received a suspension notification upon login. I then received correspondence that I had violated ebay policies. What I find is so ironic, is that their policy states that any correspondence to ebay will receive a reply within 72 hours at most. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE!!! Funny how you can be suspended for policy violation by the very people that have NEVER maintained their own policy guidelines!! My boyfriend has had the same thing happen to his account, but at a much higher $$ value.

Anyhow, I created a third account which was only active for two weeks and the same thing happened. After reading forums, I have discovered that it has something to do with IP addresses and such.

1. I would like to know how to get access to my money as this is my only means of income and I am a single mother in need of my funds desperately.
    I had a chat with another member which had the same experience and he told me it has been 5 months and they STILL have not relinquished his funds.....
    2. I would like to know how to set up another account which is untraceable.

I tried to contact MODEE and the System moderator (which Im sure are busy seeing as how this is very common for ebay and half users), but I have not had any response. As I stated, I am very desperate for information as I rely on this income for my family.

As you know by now, you were (easily, I might add) linked back to your old accounts because you didn't know about all the various methods Ebay uses to track you.

Read here
    Ebay Tracking - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

get tech support, and get back on, properly and lastingly.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X