PayPal - what is involved with the transition from Personal to Premiere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal - what is involved with the transition from Personal to Premiere

Have been using a personal acct for ebay for the last 2+ years, but now I'm looking at other opportunities and those opp's are calling for me to upgrade my personal acct to premiere (not paypal nor ebay requested or initiated) it's the others who want it done. We accept payments and send payments thru ebay for this personal acct. any month from $1K to $2K per month max.

What will I need to do to upgrade it to a prem, I remember years and years ago I clicked a button and it was done after agreeing to be fee'ed to death.

Thanks everyone

Upgrading to a Premier is no big deal, and you need to have either a Premier or Business PayPal to process any significant amount of sales. The terms Premier, Personal or Business are just tags PayPal uses and there aren't really any extra (verified) hurdles needed to move from one to another. If you want more details on exactly what it takes to become a Premier or Business account, consider tech support.

I'm surprised you were able to process 1 to 2K per month with a personal - usually PayPal allows a personal just for buying, with very little selling.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X