PayPal flash objects (LSOs) not being deposited lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal flash objects (LSOs) not being deposited lately

For the past two days, I have noticed no PayPal flash objects (LSOs) being deposited when logging in and out of PayPal accounts.

I have been searching to determine if PayPal changed the name of its LSOs, but it really seems that there are none being deposited right now. I even ran a test on a laptop where all LSOs were deleted - and upon logging in and out of PayPal, still no LSOs were deposited - the machine remained clear for ALL LSOs.

Ebay's flash objects are being deposited as usual.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

The return of the PayPal flash objects - LSOs

Starting just today, PayPal is depositing the flash objects again. Wonder why the hiatus?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I am sure you are aware of it , but for the other members of this forum it will go like this - You should enable the Hidden Files/Folders visibility in your Control Panel and then look for this directory for all people using Windows

C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"JNQ4YT69" - the last letters + numbers are always different for each PC , but you can simply create a shortcut and place it on your desktop, just in case if for some Reason your browsers addons or plugins are not working due to some updates , you can open this shortcut and delete Flash Objects from there.

Be careful with linking accounts - Once they are linked - they are linked forever
      Hope this help

Comment

Alternatively, you can download addon called "BetterPrivacy" on Firefox and it deletes all your LSOs for you, without having to do it manually. Works wonders.

Comment

What is interesting to note too is that PayPal tends to deposit more flash objects depending on what you do after logging in - for example if all you do is log in and have a look at your balance, it might deposit just one LSO, but if you log in to transfer money, two LSOs will be deposited on your computer.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X