Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought $900 dead dog via Paypal using Credit card what is best way to dispute & win?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought $900 dead dog via Paypal using Credit card what is best way to dispute & win?!

Hello this is my first post so please go easy on me.
    I bought a dog from the midwest that was shipped to Florida for $900 and paid the breeder with my credit card via paypal. Dog had parvo virus and died 2 weeks after I got it, even though breeder claims the 8 week old dog got all its shots. On top of the $900 I spent on the dog I have a $350 vet bill.

Breeder said it's not thier fault and won't refund a dime.

In all my past experiences with creidt card companies and paypal they require that you ship the product back.
    While I could put the dead dog in the freezer and ship it back overnight for some out rageous fee of $200 or so, I'd rather not. And obviously that is a ridiculous thing to do.

So what is the suggested course of action to get my refund with out having to go to court?

Did you purchase the dog off Ebay, or directly from the seller? I ask because if via Ebay you may open a dispute on either Ebay or PayPal, and - when it comes to purchases from Ebay, PayPal is generally more buyer friendly when deciding disputes.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X