Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my PayPal & eBay account get suspended / linked if I login via smart phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my PayPal & eBay account get suspended / linked if I login via smart phone?

Well, I have a eBay stealth account, I wanted to send money to my main account (PP account) I always do this and never had a problem doing it. So when I try to send money it says "we are sorry we can not send your payment right now" and I looked up that error and I have to send it via smartphone to break the "glitch" I had this error before on my old PP account that got banned with the eBay account with it. So could I login to my Paypal account that is linked with my stealth eBay account on my phone without getting my eBay account banned? I have logged into my old paypal account on my phone before, so I am hesitate not to do it. Should I use someone else's phone?

I don't recommend using mobile devices for any sort of Ebay/PayPal access for a variety of reasons. There are ways to track across mobile devices, but besides that it is hard to be careful about linkage factors when utilizing such a small screen.

That said, I am not sure I understand your question? That error you mention is not necessarily solved simply by sending via smartphone anyway. It's just a generic error message, like many Ebay/PayPal communications. The smartphone transfer could be the solution for one person receiving that error, and not at all for another.

The Short List goes over 120 pages of ways to be linked between accounts - there is a lot to it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

The question is, should I try to send the payment through my smartphone? Or will I get banned. Or should I call paypal and see what they can do about it.

Comment

I answered above about smart phone use.

Yes, would be a good idea to phone PayPal see what is going on, as long as you have all your ducks in a row as far as having created this account properly. You said this is a Stealth Ebay, but is it also a Stealth PayPal? If so, it had better be created properly or else that phone call may result in the account's getting limited. You don't want to rock the boat when it comes to stealth accounts.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes the PayPal is stealth too. It is a account made by Tim. I have the google voice account and everything. So it should be fine.

Comment

You can use your smart phones for accessing Paypal. I have used my phones various times and withdraw money to my bank but i did not have any problem with that.

Comment

Working...
            X