Need help with permanently limited paypal to withdraw the funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with permanently limited paypal to withdraw the funds

Hey you guys, so basically I had a stealth paypal account, and then paypal limited it so i waited 180 days and the funds are ready to withdrawl. by the way there are $116 in the limited paypal account. Ready to withdrawl. The problem I am having is I only have two ways to withdraw which is check, the problem I am having is that they need a credit card statement to show that I am living at the residence and since its a stealth. I cant put my real info since they will link me to my real paypal. Also i cant withdraw to bank account because i only have 1 checking account, which is linked to my real paypal.

Did you open this account and immediately sell something high risk? That will get you limited. Did you use VCC, new bank acct, change ip, and create a new user acct on your pc? You were linked somehow

Comment

the thing is i just want to withdraw the funds or how i can use the funds.. Will i lose money forever??

Comment

After 180 days, absent your having committed some fraud, you will get the money back.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

How would you recover it after 180 days?

Comment

At the end of the 180 days PayPal will usually (not always) allow you to have a check mailed to you, or in some cases allow an ACH to a bank account already listed with the account.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

If you had made some fraud then it is not possible to withdraw amount but you can call them in case you are not guilty. They will reactivate your account and remove limitation.

Comment

Working...
              X