Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technically I must accept PayPal - how do I steer buyers away from PayPal payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technically I must accept PayPal - how do I steer buyers away from PayPal payments?

I think the main reason PayPal is a bust is because it links with the EBAY. And that it's difficult to create a PP account that does not contain information that would lead back to a suspended EBAY or limited PP account....

So whether your customers pay you with the PP or not, the linking issue remains.

SO...if you must link a PP with your EBAY to at least be able to sell on EBAY, the solution is to also have a merchant processor such as Google Checkout + cartmanager on standby, and try to steer buyers into paying you via the alternative instead of PayPal.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

This is not an easy task – trying to get buyers to pay you some other way when officially you are PayPal all the way, but this method has definite advantages. You avoid the stress and strain you put on your linked PayPal account, so that it will tend not to be limited since very little money will be actually flowing through it. But…you must be nimble and quick to get your customers to pay you via other methods, because their first impulse will be…EBAY checkout and PayPal.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X