Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal Payment Review - more old news and ways PayPal contrives to keep sellers down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Payment Review - more old news and ways PayPal contrives to keep sellers down

From October 11, 2007 - and it hasn't gotten any better!
    Limited Release: PayPal Payment Review for Sellers

What is Payment Review?
    Think of it as an early warning system designed to help protect sellers from fraudulent payments. Sellers now benefit in a new way from the vast amounts of payment data in our systems, our sophisticated fraud modeling, and the collective industry experience of our fraud agents. These strengths all come together to power Payment Review – a one-of-a-kind service that works with sellers in the fight against fraudulent buyers.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Just got off of one! I'm married to a Chinese woman, and live in Chongqing 4-5 months a year. Because I bought something from a guy in Albania, AND because of the IP I logged in from, they "limited" my access, and it took over a week to get my "privileges" back. I lost 3 buyers because of it, and it would have been worse if I'd had more active listings. I have now joined AlertPay, and I LIKE it! 'nuff said. Don't want to get myself in trouble. (yet) Working on a blog now, that I hope will bring out ALL the pro's and con's of PayPal/eBay. I'm looking for attackers and defenders of them both. Stay tuned...
    Happy or Pissed at eBay? Hang out and spit it out!

http://www.auctionspeak.com

Comment

Working...
    X