Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to leave a PayPal balance in the red?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to leave a PayPal balance in the red?

If someone pays you but you don't ship nothing and keep the cash. The eBay accounts going under and so will the Paypal so why even ship?
    Last edited by John14789; 06-14-2009, 08:02 PM.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

All I will address is what happens when you leave a PayPal balance in the red. I am assuming that you have your money out of the PP account, and have closed the attached bank account and any associated credit cards so that there is no way PP can reverse the transaction or cover the negative balance.

Whenever you leave a PP balance in the red and walk away, PP tries inordinately hard to link you to any past and future PayPal accounts, including even by linking via blocks of IP addresses. There are techniques to overcome even that level of linking, but as long as you can take the heat and are not worried about how hard they will come gunning for you, do it.

At the end of the day in such situations all PP can do is try to find you to pay the bill and stop you from creating more accounts.

By the way, if your buyer paid with a credit card (not from his PayPal balance) and does a chargeback, even if you have successfully drained your PP account the buyer will still be reimbursed by his credit card company at no cost to you.

Pay Pal Limited with negative balance - what will happen? Collection Agency? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X