Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I logged into two different PayPals with same IP address - What will happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I logged into two different PayPals with same IP address - What will happen?

Hi , Modee , today I made a little mistake - I just want to know - is it going to be a dead end for me at the end ! I have 2 Paypal accounts - Fully verified with all documents supplied , but today I logged in one of these 2 accounts from the Other IP Address , I realized what I did and immediately logged out and cleared all the cookies and Flash Objects - it was for about 10sec log , but I entered it from the second IP which was for the second Paypal account , not for the first ! What do you think ?

Let me make sure I understand: you are saying that you logged into two different PayPals (completely different user information), with the same IP address. Also, cookies and flash objects may have matched as well.

Well, I've actually done the same thing before (in so far as logging in with same IP address and flash objects intact) - except that the two PayPal accounts in question were not both for EBAY. One is being used with EBAY currently; the other is my own premier account I use only for my own websites.

However, the premier PayPal account IS linked (was used previously), with my old EBAY account, that was suspended a few years ago
    Modee's Story - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Nothing has happened to me, and it has been a while since I made that mistake. Now, in my case I would not expect the Premier PayPal to go down at all. PP already knows (or should know) that it was used with a suspended EBAY, and this EBAY was suspended years ago. So if PayPal cared to ban the PP just because it was linked with a suspended EBAY, that PP would have died long ago.

But what did worry me - was if the newer PP would suddenly go down because it was now linked via IP address with a PP that had been used with a suspended EBAY.

My research shows that PayPal doesn't care so much about linking you from one PayPal to the next unless you ended up leaving a PP in the red - stiffing them for funds. As long as you are careful to "not burn the locals" (not burn PayPal), it seems like they don't care too much about trying to link you back to prior PayPals, at least not solely via IP address.

Plus also if the two PPs you mention are in good standing, there is no reason for PP to shut either one down.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Amazing Modee as always !

Thank you Modee for a million time ! Always on top , always best as usual ! Keep it that way !

Comment

Glad to be of help. The reason I have the answers is that I'm doing it! just like you, daily, fighting the dreaded EBAY and PayPal monsters!
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X