Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking paypal email - may I just use my old PayPal with a new EBAY? NO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking paypal email - may I just use my old PayPal with a new EBAY? NO.

I got suspended from ebay for the 'feedback manipulation act' which i didn't even know existed lol I want to make a new one but i know ebay will track my paypal. Would they track it by bank account or by email, because i could just add another email, make it the primary email, delete the existing one, and create another ebay. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You're really behind the eight ball with that kind of thinking. Most people have no idea how Ebay and PayPal track us, so my suggestion is to read the forums much more closely.

You need tech support, because there is so much more to this than what you mention - which is wrong anyway. You may not reuse that PayPal account with EBAY ever again, and opening a new PP account in the UK requires precise effort.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Suspended by ebay.

Hi,
      I was recently suspended by ebay. My paypal account is in good standing. Using paypal I have removed paypal associated email and created a new email account for paypal.

I have created a new ebay account and waiting to sign up with paypal with new email. Is this a bad idea and why?

Thanks in advance:
      Last edited by febnor; 10-25-2009, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X