Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking a NEW paypal account to a NEW bank account - should I change banks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking a NEW paypal account to a NEW bank account - should I change banks?

If I have a Paypal account that was previously and permanently limited (this account was linked to my bank account) do I need to completely change banks in order to link a new paypal account to a new bank account or can I simply open a new account within my existing bank? These bank accounts, of course, are linked with each other (bank account interlinked NOT linked to any additional Paypal accounts) within my "internet bank login" so that I can transfer money between them.

I am aware that I can never again use the previous bank account with any paypal or ebay account. I am concerned about linking a new paypal account to a NEW bank account within my same bank. Will this be an issue? Also, I currently bank with Citibank (about 2 yrs now) and have been happy with them thus far.

Thanks so much,

No, there is no need to change the bank itself. For the most part, it's all numbers to PayPal. New bank account number = new person or entity as far as PayPal is concerned.

UNLESS:
    PayPal + other card processors sharing Info + Account NAME with ING, and other banks - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    but of course you have learned in tech support how to overcome this issue. :-)
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes, yes I have learned and applied! I just wanted to make sure I got a second opinion on the Bank issue before I proceeded.

I can't recommend tech support enough for anyone that may need it. To be honest even if you are NOT having problems the short list is a GREAT (very in depth and up to date) read just to make sure you avoid the landmines strewn across the ebay/paypal landscape. In fact, it's a MUST!

Thanks again Modee!

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind words! and yes you are on the right track. Cheers.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi, i am paypal user from Asia country. I have the same problem as thread starter but mine is the register name and credit card. I using Alan Smith as my register name and credit card for my previously and permanently limited account. If i open a new account and use John Smith as register name, will it get notice and limit by paypal? This is my brother name. And if i use the same old credit card for my new account, will it be more risky?

Comment

You may not use the same credit card. Same name - well, if the ONLY linking factor is a same last name that will not be a problem, but if this is one of many linking factors then yes it could be a problem. You need the Short List and tech support to learn all about how to create new accounts.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

my bank uses a virtual credit card for internet banking, I have been permanently banned from paypal because someone on the same computer linked to a nude site and I didnt clear cookies etc before setting up my account. I can create a new credit card which has different numbers etc, but are paypal able to see thats it linked to the same account?

Comment

Yes, they'll still be able to recognize you because the name on the credit card hasn't changed although the numbers changed. Contact me via PM to see which credit card to use.

If you want the full step by step way to get a untraceable ebay/paypal account then I suggest hiring Modee for tech support.
                ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

so that means anyone with the same name as me using that bank would be banned?

Comment

Yes, that's correct they'd be banned. It's very simple to bypass this little problem. All you'd have to do is open up a new bank account in JP Morgan Chase and you'll be set to go. Aside from the account you'll also need to create your eBay/paypal account in right manner.

Like I said you can hire Modee for tech support and he'll provide the short list in his tech support. The short list contains all the valuable information you need and more!

Another option would be to read through the forums in it's entirety to get the big picture and ask questions. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
                    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Originally posted by henrymorris View Post
                      so that means anyone with the same name as me using that bank would be banned?
                      That's not primarily what this thread is about. This thread merely explains that you may not reuse the same bank account with PayPal.

As far as reusing the same name, again, the answer is above - refer to Post #6.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X