Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I reuse an old address on my new PayPal account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I reuse an old address on my new PayPal account?

hey guys

my paypal acc got permintaly limited,my question is this...

can i register another paypal account under my wifes name on the same address as my acc that is now perminatly limited? problem is i done this do i could sell on my other e-bay account and it wouldnt accept the card,it said i had ta contact the card services ppl at paypal why would this be?

thx in advance for any help

lol to late its shut down now....how can i set up another e-bay and paypal that i can use without them restricting me?

Comment

Do NOT use your wife's name on the same address which your LIMITED paypal account is under. That's basically shooting yourself in the foot. You will get the account in her name limited as well if you go that route. You need to go a totally different route. You need to create a untraceable account. Now inorder to create this type of account you'll need professional help from Modee. You can acquire his Tech Support by PMing him. You can also view this thread ( Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      ) with all the past SATISFIED clients of Modee.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Right, read this:
        Basics to avoiding Suspension / Linking when you create a new EBAY / PayPal account - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Dabrain contacted me about tech support a while back. He did not undertake tech support, which is why he is where he is now - permanently limited, EBAY suspended, linked and completely shut down. I can still help him! but it would have been easier BEFORE all this happened.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Inorder to sell and keep selling on ebay you'll need to get Modee's tech support. If you had taken heed to his advice before hand you'd saved yourself a lot of tension. He can still help you so contact him the first minute you get.
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Working...
          X