Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal sometimes declines payments from some buyers

Hi,

Is this in their armoury of 'screw you' tactics?

I use PP for my website payments. My UK based PP was recently permanently suspended and I now use a PP located outside of the UK for my website payments.

Since the UK account went down I am getting emails from my UK based customers saying that they can not send payments via PP.

What is strange is that I am still taking payments from UK based customers and do not seem to have any problems what so ever from customers based elsewhere?

I have written to PP (same region as the new PP account) and they inform me that everything is fine with the account and there is no reason why customers can not pay, in fact they have even suggested that it is a fault with the accounts that are trying to pay (which is nonsense as I have sent invoices and been paid without a problem).

Looking for some advice.

Cheers.

It happens with PayPal sometimes that a given customer is deemed high risk, or his credit card is in some bad database and he ends up declined. In such cases I have emailed a Google Checkout invoice and the buyers are able to pay me fine.

But sometimes even GC declines certain transactions as high risk.
    Comparing Google Checkout and PayPal - entering tracking #s and other comparisons - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X