Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what happens when you do not verify a paypal account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what happens when you do not verify a paypal account?

I didn't do it for a month, have a bank sheet and it reads they deposited 7cents and 19 cents on 6-23 but when I try to verify it at Paypal, they say it is wrong. Just wondering when they are going to hold my money, how long I can go with just ignoring it

I already opened a new account with a new ID and a new EBAY Id so I am transitioning overall to this new ID

do not link anything to this new account, bank account telephone etc, nothing at all it will be linked, pm modee for assistance tech support to open an unlink able/traceable ebay/paypal account if you do not want to pay then read the forum as it is all there

Comment

Thank you

I have weak eyes and entered the amount wrong, by default Paypal adds a zero and I needed to also. It's fine now. Both my accounts are in my real name because I didn't want to lie but everything else is different, as even the old address is where I used to live for a while. And there is nothing wrong with having a few bank accounts, ips, computers etc..but if they ask, I will tell them the truth, it is me and my husband Selling.

It's all working out fine so far, both Amazon and Ebay accounts are fine. I did accidentally login with my other amazon id though, so we'll see. Actually did the same thing with Paypal and nothings happened, it's been a few weeks now. Amazon happened earlier today.

The IP was my dial up so I think both of them will slide but I have to be careful
      Last edited by LisaThomas; 09-11-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X