Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Receive payment for service from Unverified PP Account - intangible goods on PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receive payment for service from Unverified PP Account - intangible goods on PayPal

Has anyone sold services (web design) etc and send money request to buyer with Unverified PP account?

The amount was less than 50$. I want to ask if this is fine and PayPal won't be taking the money out of my account in case something went wrong with the buyer's account.

Thanks

In general PayPal is not the place to sell services. Intangible goods, for example, are not covered under the buyer or seller protection policies. Also PP tends to reverse payments made for intangible goods. If you want to do this, you must make it seem as though you have sold a tangible item.

For more details on how to do this, you need tech support, because the details of how to make it appear as though you sold a tangible item cannot be posted in public.

But I am sure that if you think a bit you will understand the hows and whys of it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X