Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal limitation came after drop shipping please help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal limitation came after drop shipping please help !

I need help , i am Ebay seller since 2008 (well now i am not anymore at the moment ) 4 months ago i started a drop shipping on ebay , i had 65 listing for sale, the first 3 moths i did not had any problems , but then suddenly Paypal has limited my account due :
    For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about some of your recent eBay and PayPal activity.

They have asked me to provide some ducuments ID , invoices etc ... But i did not even had a time to do it and the next day my account was closed , because of that ebay straight away removed all my listing from ebay and emailed me that i am no longer registered user .... After that every single buyer from Ebay started to open a cases via ebay and all the payments i have received from them is on hold, and now my paypal account is in minus , almost every single buyer from ebay asking me for refund , but all these orders are dispatched already , all of them have tracking information and service i have used. And all this started because of paypal limitation , i can`t even contact them, always do receive a automatic response. They just simply destroyed everything i have started. I have emailed them that i can provide any documents they need , but still no response. Please help.

There were a number of mistakes you made, doing drop shipping improperly
    Selling Custom Art Commissions? Drop Shipping? What is okay to sell on EBAY - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

among them. You need tech support to address this issue. Send me a private message (PM) to get started.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Why are you sticking with nosy PayPal anyway? What about getting a real merchant processor that will never even know what you are doing or even the identity of your buyers? Is the situation that your buyers are comfortable paying only with PP? You see, drop shipping means that you do not have product on hand and cannot guarantee immediate shipment.

No credit card processor allows drop shipping, it violates Visa/MC/AMEX/DIscover standing rules. Completely verboten. They also aren't supposed to allow payment in one country for goods that originate/are shipped from another. But if you can ship quickly enough, in this modern open market world, these rules are often overlooked.

I recommend National Bankcard
      National BankCard - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      they are not nosy like PayPal and don't ask or care what you are selling and if they request receipts they may be your own. Supplier invoice requests from National Bankcard? Never!
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X