A PROPERLY created PayPal account should have no holds or limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PROPERLY created PayPal account should have no holds or limitations

If you have created your accounts PROPERLY, you should receive a notification such as the below, which I receive on ALL my PayPal accounts:

Dear ________________,

Due to your exceptional PayPal account performance, we are happy to let you know that your funds will no longer be temporarily held during the investigation of a claim, dispute, or chargeback filed by your buyers. This change will take effect immediately. There is no action required on your behalf to take advantage of this exciting benefit.

Moving forward, there are a few important things to note:

• This benefit is only available to PayPal account holders like you who continue to have great account performance.
    • PayPal still needs your assistance by responding in a timely fashion to such investigations, and the claim, dispute, and chargeback process will remain the same.
    • Losing a claim, dispute, or chargeback will still cause your PayPal account to be debited at the time the case is closed.
    • You may receive system-generated e-mails referencing your funds being held during such investigations. Despite this, your account is exempt from such holds at this time.

The PayPal Debit MasterCard Business Card® will also provide you with fast access to your funds. Thank you and we look forward to growing your business.

Sincerely,

PayPal

A lot of people think they know how to create accounts properly, but after reviewing my over 120 page Short List and doing tech support with me they realize that there was a tragic difference between the way they were doing it, and the way I recommend doing it.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

hello, i would like to know further.thanks

Comment

You need the Short List.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X