Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Microsoft Crisis - PayPal limited, threatened with lawsuit over infringement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Microsoft Crisis - PayPal limited, threatened with lawsuit over infringement

Hello.

I am your average money making man.

I have been selling Windows Ultimate OS's on ebay.

I have made over 1300$ in two weeks.

Now, I was reported by some other random **** that does this, and he told them they we're Microsoft.

I get a call from eBay, telling me I am going to be getting a lawsuit etc from Microsoft.

I contact Microsoft.

The lawyers have no idea what I am talking about, so bam.

Now, ebay has limited my 1400$ account forever. (My paypal account)

I need to get this **** unlimited, but I do not know what to do.

So yea, whats up.

If you have skype, add me.

It was a bad idea to contact MSFT's attorneys for two reasons.

Firstly, if they did know about what was going on - you would have probably ended up making some damaging admissions to them.

Secondly, it is likely that even if something were going on, that not the entire legal department of MSFT would be in on it - it is not like you're Apple Computer gunning for them just some small time counterfeiter (VERO infringer). So, by phoning you may now have alerted yet another person at MSFT as to what you are doing, and to your existence. And, at best, you learned nothing from that phone call because it is quite possible that MSFT or its legal team (perhaps an outside one) will be taking legal action against you.

In any case, you need tech support to address your PayPal limitation.

Also, what you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X