paypal 3.4k of limited - what to do? what to do to get my PayPal delimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal 3.4k of limited - what to do? what to do to get my PayPal delimited

i have paypal account which have 3.4k is limited but its already pass due the 180 days and the money are release so i want to get the money, is there any way to do that ?

You simply add a bank account and withdraw it...

Comment

its different names so pp name is different of bank account name
      does it still works?

Comment

It will work if your bank allows mismatch name deposits. There are many banks that do allow this.

PP only sees the name on the bank account if the money is reversed. They do not see the name if you are just withdrawing.

Comment

my bank is chase, you think it allow mismatch ? also it doesnt matter if like large amount of 3.4k?

thanks for your replys

Comment

hey i know this was a lit older post just wanted to let you know I have personally used chase for stealth before and have had no problems on the mismatch.
            just make sure you dont have anything like bouncing, or such so that paypal can see your actual name on the bank account. I dont see that being a problem since you are withdrawing the funds and thats that.
            I personally would break it into 2 or 3 withdrawals but that is just me, since it is a larger amount

Comment

Working...
            X