Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal got Limited because I reported as stolen the credit card attached to account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal got Limited because I reported as stolen the credit card attached to account

My account has been limited for awhile... I finally felt like doing something about it now... So here's the thing:

I registered ages ago and linked my credit card first, then both my bank accounts (at that time I had absolutely NO idea how horrible PayPal were...). I wasn't really doing any buying on ebay or whatever... One day I notice some strange transactions on my bank statement (with my credit card) that I have no recollection of doing (also they were weird ones at that...), so naturally I called my bank and told them to disable my credit card and "flag" it.

Now here's the stupidest thing I have EVER done: I then (after a few days or so) tried to make a transaction with my PayPal account, which naturally attempted to withdraw the funds from the credit card. T.T My account was limited immediately and has been for awhile now.

Now PayPal tells me to "Confirm" my credit card when it in fact no longer exists. Therefore I have absolutely no way to use PayPal to make any transactions whatsoever! Even worse, I made a new account and tried linking my bank account to it... It didn't work.

Is there ANY possible way out of this? I have maybe $50 in that PayPal account, but that's not important to me - it's the bank accounts! Just because PayPal's SO goddamn used EVERYWHERE... I must SOMEHOW use PayPal again...

Thanks in advance...

-Kenji

@PayPal: Yes, you heard me - Even though you raped mai money, stabbed me, and left me for dead... I still wish to use your accursed system. May god forsake you PayPal.

You could hire me to get to the bottom of it quickly
    Modee One on One Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    but I am not sure you even need me. Why not just phone PayPal and explain it was all a mistake, and tell them what you just told us?

If that is all there is to it, I don't even see why they limited you. At worst all they should have done is denied the transaction. Also, why did PP go first for the credit card, usually they try to ACH funds out of the attached bank accounts. PP prefers cash to credit any day!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I'll pay with my paypal account if you can unlimit it... XDDD

Comment

Send me a PM to discuss further.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ahaha... I'm such a bloke... XDDD I called and I didn't even have to say anything! They just fixed it like that! I should have done so sooner! ...Did you do something?

Comment

I didn' t have to do anything! As I wrote above, I didn't even see why they limited you in the first place.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X