Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal request Set credit check address? - PayPal wants to run credit on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal request Set credit check address? - PayPal wants to run credit on me!

Modee remember? Please help me
    My Paypal request Set credit check address. I don't know resolve it.

Welcome! Yes I do remember you as a past client and was glad to have helped before.

Credit check - It's a common issue. Unfortunately, there is not an easy solution. You have to give this a systemic approach to bolster the EBAY account and the PayPal, through a series of techniques, and then try to bypass the request for credit check in a way that makes PayPal comfortable. It can be done. We would have to open a tech support ticket on this, so please PM me. The whole process will take about two weeks of work.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks. I will pm.

Comment

paypal wants me to contact experian because they cant confirm my ss

i created a paypal account with a different name and address and obviously they cant confirm my social security. so i was able to stretch the time by sending them the edited documents...in the end they left me no choice but to contact experian myself to solve the matter because paypal can not confirm my social secuirty card and date of birth....
        i have about 1000 in the account and i have no way of confirming the info....is there anything i can do to resolve the matter??? any advice would be helpful

Comment

social security verification problem

i was wondering if you have any advice for me to it would be appreciated...

basically i created a paypal account with social secuirty and date of birth will not match...paypal decided to do a credit check on my account but they are not able to confirm the ss and date of birth with experian...they told me the only solution is to contact experian and get the problem resolved with them first...but i cant because its a phony name and address...so what do i do? i got like 1000 locked in that account...

Comment

PP request Confirm Social Security number

My paypal reques Confirm Social Security number. But I had a number ssn error. Modee! can you resolve ? Please contact with me
            Last edited by janevntt; 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Paypal asking to do a credit check

Hi,

I just started a new ebay and paypal account two months ago with a new ip, bank account, credit card, and address. My sales for the first two months was nearly 10k and now paypal wants to do a credit check. The account is still fully functional and the only thing they are preventing me from doing is closing the account, but they are asking for a credit check address and ssn. i used my real name and my business address to start the new account. I still have my old paypal account started in 2000 which is not limited. I don't remember them ever asking for my ssn with that account, though I do have a money market and debit card for the old account.

Will it be safe to provide them with my ssn and home address for this credit check?

Henry

Comment

I'm in the same suitation.PP asked for my social security # but i cant give it to them because i have already attached it to a previous account which was limited.Is there any way i can get around this?My account is still limited because they need my social?Any suggestions???

Comment

You need tech support. Modee takes care of the SSN problems with paypal. He is away at the moment but PM him and when he gets back he'll contact you.
                  ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                  Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                  You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                  Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                  PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Yes this problem may be addressed through tech support.
                    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X