Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to complain on Paypal account get access limited without any clear reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to complain on Paypal account get access limited without any clear reason?

Hi, anyone here know where to complain against the paypal if they force to close your account and hold your money for 180 days without any reasonable excuse? I lived in Malaysia and my account is verified through virtual credit card. I get my paypal funds through buying paypal USD from my country people.

It just happen to me after my account get access limited for two weeks without any other party dispute against me before, but only paypal self investigation on me. I email paypal to ask when the investigation will be complete, they answer after 15days.

Paypal open 7 cases to investigate on my 7 payments to other party. All of the first action of those cases are require response from the party that received my payment, and all party had already response to paypal. But one week after all party response to paypal, there are still no any update for 7 cases, 6 of them are in status "received response from other party", the other one is in status "reviewed by paypal agent". So i email to request them to quickly proceed the investigation. After that, i received email stated that the payment of 6 cases under the status "received response from other party" are reversed by paypal(all 6 cases which payment make to the same party).

There is one more case which still stuck at the status "reviewed by paypal agent" and make my account still access limited. So i email again at 15th day to ask them to solve it quickly and tell them i already received the item ship from the ebay seller for this case (well i not mention is ebay seller, only tell them is online seller), but what i get is my account need to be close down and the case still stuck at there (please see below original email message)...and worst maybe my fund will get hold for 180 days...6 of the 7 cases are purchasing through online help auction website at Japan, other one is purchasing at Ebay Malaysia. And they even no request any verification documents from me before make the "final decision" to closing down my account. I also noticed that each time the person who reply my email is no the same person in paypal...

I still negotiate with them through email but i afraid that i will get general reply like machine from them. Can anyone help me with this?

Original email from paypal:

Dear *** ,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I am
    happy to assist you further.

We appreciate your interest in PayPal. Unfortunately our decision to
    close your account is final.

Totally understand your concern about case PP-***-***-***. We had
    forward your email to relevant department. You will receive an updated
    status later.

PayPal reserves the right to close any account reported to be involved
    in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a
    dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your
    PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal
    balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any
    other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks or other action filed by
    buyers, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of your
    limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for
    withdrawal.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that may cause you.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
    Thanks again for contacting us. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank
    you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
    Iris
    PayPal Account Review Department
    PayPal, an eBay Company
    Last edited by qwer123; 06-25-2009, 06:20 PM. Reason: add more details..

There is a lot you can do, but once you get to that point, sometimes the best is to concentrate on just getting your money out quickly. Also, in general, writing to PayPal is the WORST thing you can do. I suggest tech support from me to address this situation more carefully.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X