Signing up on Ebay+Paypal with my FULL NAME this time and NEW legit address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing up on Ebay+Paypal with my FULL NAME this time and NEW legit address

I am from Canada. I have had my ebay account suspended using my real name(didn't use my full first name or middle name). Paypal account was never limited but it is linked so I won't be using it for ebay anymore.

I can change the address on my drivers license as it is up for renewl this month. Now, I can sign up on ebay and paypal with my full name and new different address. (of course I will have a new ip, new bank account, gift card and phone number) If paypal puts a limit on my account I can easily supply them with a copy of my drivers license as it is my real one with all never before used information on ebay or paypal. Also, I am in Canada I was never asked for a social secuirty number as I have read before with American users.

What do you guys think of this method? See any holes in it?

Put it this way: if what you sell is similar (or identical) to what you sold on your suspended account, and your geographic area does not change much, you could be linked back to your old account eventually, even if you use a completely different name. This is why people are astonished that they got linked back even after following all the basics:
    Basics to avoiding Suspension / Linking when you create a new EBAY / PayPal account - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

So imagine how much easier it would be to get linked back using practically the same name.

I mean it comes down to this: why change anything? why not just use the same old information? Well the answer is - you must change EVERYTHING.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X