Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wil receive $2900 usd in my paypal account but it will become limited Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wil receive $2900 usd in my paypal account but it will become limited Can you help?

Hello

I will receive in my portuguese verified account $2900 usd but i now that paypal will limited my account and since i dont want to loose that money i need help.

The client only pay me whit paypal, so i can refuse his money or seek for help.

How can i receive that amount and not get my account limited, since it will be my first big payment?

Regards

Originally posted by Modee View Post
    Below I am starting off this thread with comments made by prior tech support clients.
    I wil receive $2900 usd in my paypal account but it will become limited Can you help?

Hello

I will receive in my portuguese verified account $2900 usd but i now that paypal will limited my account and since i dont want to loose that money i need help.
    The client only pay me whit paypal, so i can refuse his money or seek for help.
    How can i receive that amount and not get my account limited, since it will be my first big payment?
    Regards

Comment

I sent you a PM.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Is it a product that you must buy with that $2900? Or are you willing to use a different payment processor?

Plimus and 2Checkout allow you to accept PayPal payments, without having to deal with PayPal's crappy service.

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
          I sent you a PM.
          Can you help me to make a paypal account that can accept over $3000 usd and not being limited? I will make a second account if you can help.
          Pm again ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Mi4 View Post

Plimus and 2Checkout allow you to accept PayPal payments, without having to deal with PayPal's crappy service.
            True, but in almost all countries your EBAY account must be either linked to a verified, confirmed PayPal account, or be approved for merchant account only status, which is not an easy process.

In some unhappy countries like the U.K. - PayPal is the ONLY option. In Australia, PayPal must be offered as one of the choices for payment, even if other options are given.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Plimus by the way is now known as BlueSnap.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi all,
                I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if I wrong section: I read some rules, so I've preferred no to open a new thread as I think my problem in quite common.

I'm writing for paypal in Italy: here a premier account can receive max 2.500 euros per year, and reaching this amount, they ask for your id card and a proof of address, like bills..etc.

I've used this paypal account just to buy clothes ( for me ) from ebay or other online stores and at the same time I've sent some second hand clothes of mine...just to make space on my closet.
                I'm addicted on bargains on internet so I often buy many expensive clothes with a huge discount but the price is still high and it's obvious as are luxury items:
                naturally even the second hand clothes I sell are of famous brand, but as it old stuff I sell for low prices, max 100 euros.

I chat in many menswear forum so I started to buy clothes in behalf of foreign members: is called a proxy service, so I buy a suit for 700 from a store and the member sends me...let's say 800 euros including the paypal fee and the shipping cost: it remains to me few euros, 20 / 30 but I like to be helpful and at the same time to get some money.
                The point is....with such amounts I've reached quickly 1800 euros while before selling second hand clothes I was going very slow: so paypal sent me an email telling me I'm close to the limit of 2500 euro for this year and that Ive to send them the documents.
                Well, the problem is I'm using the paypal account of my dad, cause I've been banned from paypal 5 years ago cause of doing dropshipping....an they hate it. I was selling little accessories from china, and as I was getting the money from clients I was sending the difference to my chinese seller: boom, banned, was obvious.
                I asked to some friends of mine about the limit of 2500 and they told me...they didn't have any problems sending them the docs as is something that paypal have to do at that amount..
                In my case, they surely arrive to me, cause the paypal of my dad is linked to my ebay account: I don't know how and why they allowed me to link them, as I m a banned user, but now that the pp of my dad have been asked for those documents, I guess they will see that this account is linked to my ebay account.
                Anyone know if they will freeze this paypal account for the reasons I wrote above?
                Can I do something?
                And also, I've some good requests from foreign members to buy stuff here that the seller s wont ship out of Italy, but as I said, are very expensive clothes, so if not for the next transaction, my account will be investigated soon anyway if I keep doing this proxy service. They just could see that it remain to me just some euros: it's not a job and I'm not getting thousands of euros, cause I use that money to pay the clothe that member needs.
                Is there a way I could keep buying and receive money without getting my account limited?
                Thanks

Comment

You need tech support to address this. Send me a private message here at the forum.

What I don't understand is this: this Ebay you are using with your Dad's PayPal - this is your Ebay, correct? Was this Ebay ever used with the permanently limited PayPal?

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X