Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I resolve a limitation when no steps listed in resolution center..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I resolve a limitation when no steps listed in resolution center..

guys my account was limited but they say to complete the steps listed to review and remove my limitations.. but my problem is i dnt have that steps in my resolution center?.. can u plz help me?.. any1.. i have verified my paypal using VCC..

look at my resolution center..

404 Not Found

and when i email them they keep replying me same email as if they not reading my whole sentence regarding my problem.. T_T any1 plz help me fix this.. i cant even call them because i dnt have money to make a long distance call.. only emailing them is all i can do.. but how can i resolve this if they are just like bot keep replying me same email while i try to email them each differently.. tnx if anyone helps.. i can pay after some1 who helps me.. after my money in paypal is not limited anymore..

Your image is not dispositive - what happens when you click the link "Return to limitation details." There are a lot of questions, such as what kind of limitation is this, what did you sell, etc.

Really, you need tech support to address this definitively.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have this problem too, am not selling anything,just received and sent money from my friend,all real money from my credit card and balance.What can i do now ?
      They limited my account with content below:
      Notification of Limited Account Access RXI034

Comment

How can resolve a limitation when no steps listed in resolution center..

guys my account was limited but they say to complete the steps listed to review and remove my limitations.. but my problem is i dn't have that steps in my resolution center?.. can u plz help me?..

look at my resolution center..

(1). http://i46.tinypic.com/2z6aypu.jpg
        (2). http://i46.tinypic.com/2z6aypu.jpg

and when i email them they keep replying me same email as if they not reading my whole sentence regarding my problem.. I can't able to call them. only emailing them is all i can do.. but how can i resolve this if they are just like bot keep replying me same email while i try to email them each differently.. thanks if anyone helps.. i can pay after some1 who helps me... Remove this Limitation.. Please Fast Answer me Admin.. My mail Id [email protected]
        Last edited by vipulzzz; 03-08-2010, 05:56 AM. Reason: need fast help

Comment

Working...
        X