Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal got limited, 5 seconds later unlimited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal got limited, 5 seconds later unlimited?

I tried sending a payment to my friend, then it kept saying payment cannot be sent, so i went to my account tab, it didnt say anything about my account being limited. So i tried to send another payment it said Your account is limited, I was like omg... Then i click my account tab again still nothing! I checked my email and the only email i got was saying "your account has been fully restored" No reason what so ever. After that i was able to send money... Has this ever happen to somebody before?

Sounds li' fun to mee! Whoohoo! Happy Holidays from PayPal, in the form of a BRIEF scare.

Just hope it doesn't happen again. Cheers.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
      Sounds li' fun to mee! Whoohoo! Happy Holidays from PayPal, in the form of a BRIEF scare.

Just hope it doesn't happen again. Cheers.
      i hope not, i owe paypal about 2500, lol all my new accounts get limited, So i forgot i had this account back in 2007, i herd older account have a better chance of not getting limited. On this account i have a real bank acc added, a real cc added, phone number conformed. Only thing is my last name is a **** last name, but everything eles is legit

Comment

Let's just hope it doesn't get linked back to any other accounts. As explained more fully in the Short List, PayPal guns for you EXTRA HARD when you leave any account in the red owing, and you have to take special measures to avoid detection.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

What are the chances of my account that was made in 2007 getting linked to my other accounts, also is it true older accounts are more trusted? I forgot where i read that at... Thanks

Comment

You can review the forums for answers to some of those questions, or open a tech support to answer everything one on one. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X