Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal Limited - funds supposedly available for withdrawal but I can withdraw nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Limited - funds supposedly available for withdrawal but I can withdraw nothing

Hi Guys

This is my first post here.
    I have my paypal account limited, "Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds.".
    I tried send money (to my paypal account) and says "There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away."
    I have there ~100$, anyone knows how can i solve the problem?

Thank you.

There are ways to solve this but it involves phoning PayPal, speaking to the right people there (I have contacts at PayPal), and getting the money released. However, for under $100. it isn't worth the effort.

Just contact PayPal yourself and ask them what needs to be done. There will be a list of barriers put in front of you that will likely require repeated contacts. You need to deal with this on your own and not post about it publicly, because PayPal does get wind of what people do on the internet, and could make things more difficult for others in the future. Good luck.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks for you reply Modee.
      I bought the account from Tim.
      I'm from Brazil and talk english with paypal is a little bit complicated for me.

Comment

I understand. Given that you are not in the U.S. and the small amount of money in the account, my advice is to move on and get a new account from Tim or learn how to create new accounts yourself from me using the Short List. No stealth account is expected to last forever.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Do you wanna buy my account? (you will win 20$) I sell by 80$ with all information given by Tim.
          Last edited by jonny; 08-17-2015, 12:49 PM. Reason: Quote removed

Comment

No thank you, sorry it's just too little money not worth the effort. I hope you were able to use the account for a while though.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X