please help! paypal ruined me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help! paypal ruined me

about a month and a half ago i was in a wreck that broke my back and my neck along with multiple other injuries. i was working as an aircraft technician making great money and life was good. i recently took in my sister, her husband, and her kids because they were having a rough time financially. after my wreck my brother in law had 2 iphones. he gave me one to get a little cash from money they owed me so i could have a birthday party for my daughter this month. my phone sold on sept. 7 2015 and about 2 weeks later ebay said my funds were available. the buyer opened a case against me and it was closed in my favor. i have been making calls from ebay to paypal back and forth for an entire week and have already spent a total of 20 hours on the phone. everything was good up until i made a purchase from walmart and i cancelled it. as soon as i did that a limit was put on my account. paypal asked for tons of proof that i am me so after about 5 hours i figured out how to send what they needed. again, everything is going fine and i keep being told its only a waiting game. keep in mind for this week and a half i have had the items i wanted to buy for my child up in a tab on the puchase section. the birthday party was supposed to be today. i spent the entire night in tears feeling like the worse father in the world after telling my child all these fun things we will do that are now "LIMITED" thanks to paypal. the 2nd to last phone call i made with them was me squaring away a debt i did not know i had and as soon as that was settled i was told by the supervisor to call back as soon as the money was taken off so that they can put my account back to normal so i can start buying. when i made that phone call all of a sudden everything went from great and me ready to hit that purchase button to, "sorry, we are splitting ways with you and your account will be closed" is what the guy told me and there is absolutely nothing i can do to get my money that belongs to me. they said that i am a risk yet i stay on the phone with them for over a week to square things away. i am no risk. i have a feeling it was a phone call i made before the 2nd to last one with a disgruntled employee who spoke very very ugly to me on the phone. he made me feel like a lier, cheat, and a thief so i spoke ugly back to him and even let him know that i should contact an attorney about this given the situation i am in. i think that set the ball in place of my account being "limited". well, im sorry if he was having a bad day because he needed a smoke break but at least you have a job sir. i never heard of splitting ways with someone without settling debts then and there. now they want me to wait 180 days to even get a check. i just dont understand how it went from me with my finger on the puchase button all smiles to stone cold hate for myself inside because i failed my child and trusted a "trusted business partner".

update: was not able to have my daughter this weekend due to the fact the mom is upset that i cant get what she needed. my life force has been completely zapped out of me.
    Last edited by Modee; 09-26-2015, 04:57 PM.

You were clearly abused by the PayPal behemoth.

Please get a hold of me for tech support, we may discuss this privately. Thanks!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X