No announcement yet.

PayPal asking for more after I gave them what they requested - PayPal limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal asking for more after I gave them what they requested - PayPal limited

I've been selling (renting) proxy servers for about a year. When I've learned that it was possible to withdraw money directly to my bank account I've turned my personal account to business and start using it.

It all happened when I've try to withdraw around $600 to my bank account. Now my account is limited. They've asked my photo ID with address on it. Proof of address and detailed information about the product.

I've send them my latest bank account statement and the information they've asked about the transaction (they didn't asked for specific transactions).

And I've send them an e-mail explaining that there was only two photo IDs I have and none of them had address on them.

They didn't asked me for any receipt of the products I'm selling but I've purchased the servers I'm using using my paypal account.

(I've send this part also to Modee as PM)

I've called the Italian phone number that appeared on my paypal contact page this morning. Send them a copy of my password, bank account statement, detailed description of transactions-items etc... They all have a green check marks now.

I've just got another e-mail now. They are asking for my business documents and feedback e-mails from my customers.

I just don't want to contact my customers asking to review my services to unlock my account. I can easily imagine all of my customers going away to another providers moments after my request.

Should I just forgot about my money and return to another processor ? I doubt that this 180 day thing would even work on my account since I'm from turkey and I can't even find out to which country's paypal I'm connected to. The number that I've called was an italian number and the woman I've spoke on the phone was most likely british.

Well if you were you using another processor with success then I suggest going back to them because what happened in your situation is a common occurence with paypal.
    Now if you'd like to continue using paypal then I suggest hiring Modee for tech support so he could help you remove the limitation and keep it off.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

I'm waiting for Modee's reply. I really need to think about stop using paypal; my customers seems like preferring paypal.

Comment

I am a seller on Ebay and have convinced several buyer to pay with AlertPay, its easy, convenient and safe!
        Its much better than Paypal!

Comment

Don't give PayPal anything until after you engage tech support and learn the proper procedure for addressing the limitation matter. Otherwise, you'll fall into PayPal's trap of giving them detailed information about yourself that they will use simply to detect and prevent future registrations.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X