Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Sell on eBAY without Paypal

Hi,
    I have been selling on ebay for 7 years I have over 6 thousand positive feedbacks only two negative feedbacks. 2 years a go paypal limited my account permanently. I would like to know what other ways to accept payments from bidders on ebay. I tried to register with propay but you must be a power seller at the time of registration I am not selling for 2 years so I do not have that status anymore. Do I need to get resale permit and DBA If I do go for merchant account? I see someone selling paypal and ebay accounts also do they really work? Your help and assitance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and best regards.

Asad

Well of course you have to have a Corporation or LLC when your selling in that volume and yes you'll need a corporation when opening a merchant account. You can accept payments from ebay buyers by going through the process of getting approved for a merchant account to be used on ebay.

You can speak to Dr. Yes for ebay accounts or you can hire Modee for tech support to learn how to create stealth accounts. You can also browse the forum on how to make stealth accounts.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hi John14789,
      Thanks for your reponse and input I really do appreciate it.

Asad

Comment

Yes you may open a merchant account and get it approved by Ebay, contact me for tech support to get this done. I even have a new method that does not require EBay to approve your merchant account!
        Merchant Accounts - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

what is a merchant account is it similar to paypal?
          where to go to get one?
          do i go to my bank and ask for opening a merchant account.

thanks

Comment

PayPal is a merchant account. To learn how to get a different merchant account (other than PayPal) and have it approved by Ebay, which is quite an ordeal, hire me for tech support.

Also keep in mind, for the United Kingdom:
            PayPal mandatory in the UK? - rule may be changing! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

will different merchant account be acceptable in uk ebay ,if i have no paypal ?
              paypal mandatory in uk at moment i believe ?

Comment

Working...
              X