Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal limited my account and ask me to provid Photo ID, account number etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal limited my account and ask me to provid Photo ID, account number etc.

I have been opened "unreal" paypal account in Poland. I sold 15 items and paypal limited my account. I can't send money to other paypal account. They require Photo ID or bank account and also invoices. As my account is "unreal" then i can't provide photo id. I'm wondering if i can link this account with my real bank account. In Poland all you have to have to recaive bank transfer is account number. Yo can write "unreal" last name and address and you will receive money if number of your account is correct. So if i provide only real bank account number then transfer from paypal arrive to my bank account and i will remove limitation.

What do you think obout this ?

That's why you were supposed to go start selling slow and when your feedback got to the appropriate number then you should've sold in quantity.

Since your outside of the USA you'll need to contact Modee for tech support.

You can provide paypal with the bank account number but you should never provide your bank false information as that's considered bank fraud.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Got limited and paypal wants invoices, proof of delivery and supplier info and as I'm not sure what exactly they need and what I need to do is it a good idea to ring them to find out as Modee is not around at the moment.

Comment

If you send them docs without Modee's guidance you'll only be wasting your time since paypal is going to reject it 99% of the time.

Comment

Any idea when he will be back? Maybe I can pay for your services since you know quite a lot? Anyway once again appreciate your response

Comment

Modee will be back by the end of this month. Only Modee is allowed to offer tech support.

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
              Modee will be back by the end of this month. Only Modee is allowed to offer tech support.
              Ok thanks so will be stuck for time being also is it ok for me to buy via eBay and pay through paypal if that is at all possible?

Comment

We miss you!

Modee is going to be piled up to his eyeballs in tech support cases when he gets back.

Comment

Don't give PayPal anything until after you engage tech support and learn the proper procedure for addressing the limitation matter. Otherwise, you'll fall into PayPal's trap of giving them detailed information about yourself that they will use simply to detect and prevent future registrations.
                  Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                  Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X