Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enable "Paypal Reference Transactions" for an Ecommerce website selling Non-TM physical products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable "Paypal Reference Transactions" for an Ecommerce website selling Non-TM physical products

Hope everything is doing great here,

I know I haven't been active enough, but that's because I got away from selling on eBay to creating my own ecommerce stores and using different traffic sources to acquire customers.

[OFF-TOPIC: With that being said, let me know if you're still hitting only the eBay market, but want to expand outside of it, if you're selling some legitimate merchandise.]

Now, straight to the point. I opened a new company 2 months ago and I started using almost "a brand new pp account" with not more than $2k total revenue generated in a period of 24months or so, but I want to have a feature called "Paypal Reference Transactions" enabled on my business pp account, but based on my 2 calls with them, I was told that I need to generate $5,000 each month for 3 months in a row in order to apply for that feature to be enabled.

You can check more here => PayPal Reference Transactions for Subscriptions FAQ

What I've tried on my 2nd call with them is that I claimed, that I need the pp account for only Coaching & Digital memberships and NOT for physical products, but they were pretty clear again, that I need to do the 3 month consistent revenue in order to have the feature ENABLED.

I would appreciate some tips, if ANY at all that might work in 2018.

Thanks a lot

The PayPal Reference Transactions feature is used in conjunction with PayPal Payments Pro to allowed re-billing of prior clients' payments. Basically, via Reference Transactions the system retains the credit card billing info of those who have bought before, and allows you to re-bill that same card - to "reference" it for a subsequent transaction/charge.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes, indeed, I am aware of the functionality, but since it's a brand new pp account I need to create a revenue of $5k / mo for 3 months in a row, before I can apply for enabling the feature.

I was wondering if there was a workaround

Comment

On an older PayPal if you have Payments Pro in place, they might just allow it even if the recent few months are not so very high in sales, but on a new PayPal with not much going on yet, NO.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X