Notification of Limited Account Access RXI128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Limited Account Access RXI128

I received a email from PayPal on 8/10/2010 labeled “Notification of Limited Account Access RXI128” They asked for contact info for suppliers and a copy of DL. I supplied all the info needed but today I got a email labeled “PayPal appeal denied”. After doing some research I think I know what happened, but I looking for some advice on what to do. I think the reason I got denied is because of my phone number being associated to the last owner of my company. I can provide PayPal with any info they need to confirm that I’m not that last owner, but I don’t know how to go about it with PayPal. Any help or advise would be great..!!!

if any of your info matches anybodies info that has been suspended from ebay/paypal you will need tech support to solve this, pm modee for this, if you do not wish to pay for tech support then read this forum in full as all the info is here to start a new ebay/paypal ect

Comment

I have tried to pm modee, but with no response. Should I just continue to wait or is there a better way to contact him.? . Thanks

Comment

If you want to keep this ebay/paypal account i would wait

Comment

Yes I would like to keep my current PayPal and eBay account. I'm just stuck in hard place because I took over someones business and they think Im the same person. I have no problem waiting, but I just want to make sure that he is aware that I need help. I am very patient, just want to make sure I have tried to contact him correctly. Thank you again for the help and input.

Comment

If You sent a private message hi will get it, thanks.

Comment

It's not a good idea to give PayPal any requested docs until after you follow a certain set of techniques. You need tech support for this issue.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X