Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help!! (Please!)

Hi guys, could do with some help please,

I had a premier account with PayPal for 7 years, although I was not officially trading as a business, I sold a lot of items and needed a premier account to accept instant payment. A few months ago I listed some phones I didn’t have in stock at the time and this caused a big problem and PayPal limited my account and asked for business proofs, I explained I was not a business and they limited my account.

So I opened up a new account, at my parents address, where I am now registered as a sole trader with the government, they have now suspended this account also, saying it is of risk and security, the account was a brand new business account, verified and card verified but they have still limited it, I have sent across all the invoices, driving licence etc.

Is there any way around this?

No, as your other account was suspended and it is against ebay policy to open a new account,all i can suggest is to get the help of Modee and pm him, there are certain steps you need to take before opening a new ebay/paypal account, and a shortlist you need to follow it is all here in the forum, but i am not authorized to give out the info only Modee can do this

Comment

I have tried to PM him and left a message in the tech support area, is he away? Could do with this issue resolving quickly, its driving me up the wall

Comment

It will drive you mad, it did me, as soon as he is available he will respond, it took about a week to get things moving with me but more and more people are requiring his help. every time you open up a new account it will always get linked, there are certain steps you need to take so your account's dont get linked, search the forum it is all there for you, i found it but i still needed Modee's help to confirm everything and to make sure i did everything in the right order, there are a couple of things i can tell you is you need a new ip address, bank account and telephone number, so while you wait for your reply do them first.

Comment

there all in progress Cheers

Comment

Don't give PayPal anything until after you engage tech support and learn the proper procedure for addressing the limitation matter. Otherwise, you'll fall into PayPal's trap of giving them detailed information about yourself that they will use simply to detect and prevent future registrations.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X