Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need asap help. Paypal account restricted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need asap help. Paypal account restricted.

Hey there.
    I have a big problem... I have started dropshipping on ebay about a month ago. Everything went smoothy and then all of a sudden paypal restricted my account. I cannot withdraw money nor send money. They wanted me to give them tracking info for shippings + invoices form my supplier. Everyone knows that you dont have invoices in your hand if you are doing dropshipping. I have sent them printscreens of order confirmations but it wasnt enough for them.
    + I dont have open disputes with costumers.

I dont know what else can i do... I have around 130 open oredrs on ebay. I cant dispach them because my paypal account is frozen and therefore I cannot pay for the items in dropshipping store.

Can anyone give me any good tip?

P.S. I have called phone service for paypal... However speakers IQ wasnt above 50 anf therefore she was just repeating me things I already know "prvide all necessary info etc.)

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

You Need To Pm Modee For tech support on this , he will sort it for you, i have done it twice and it worked both times, i must say yours sounds more serious so dont delay.

Comment

always the same

hi there
      happened to me once. I called them and told them that there are no invoices for supplies (must be a standard thing) and told them that everything was shipped and blah blah. had a lucky day they released it immediately. but I think that was pure luck. make sure the telephone number is not linked to anything else when you call them. if you whine a bit that may help too.

Comment

Drop shipping is a bad idea and unless there is no other way, if Ebay and PayPal find out, you will be suspended and limited for this practice. You need tech support both to address this limitation, and to figure out how to drop ship in the future under their radar.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X