My Paypal AU has been limited..
    and Paypal is requesting my documents such as:
    Photo ID
    Proof of Address
    Provide Invoices
    Supplier Contact Info
    Provide Proof Delivery
    Complete Name Change

I was wondering for the Complete Change Name.. Because i was using nickname on the paypal account. i verified it with my bank account 2 weeks ago.. and withdrawal was successful. My name on Paypal and My Bank account is totally different..But now, they limit my account with $400 on it..

Now, how to solve "complete change name" ?
    Is that possible to continue using my limited Paypal account with such case..
    Looking for helps out there.. thx

Anyone can help plsssss

Comment

Eventhough you were using a nick name on paypal do you have proof of the other requested materials?

Was your nickname similar to your real name?
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

limitations

paypal always asks for these documents. even if you sent them they may not release the account. Is the account linked to any other account of yours before? any idea what the reason is? I had this happen to me several times before. I never let my paypal account getting this high. I'd rather spend on things as quick as possible or try to get a transfer. but as explained in the tech support by Modee the more you transfer money (or even if you just get money out of your paypal account) they will limit. if you sent documents make sure nothing links to (if) an account before.

Comment

yeah.. Im very sure that my paypal account doesnt link to any my previous paypal account.. because i play it very safe..
          so, is it hopeless to get the money back?

Comment

Anyone here can help?????

Comment

You need tech support to address the limitation. Don't give PayPal anything until after you engage tech support because if you simply give them the documents requested without taking certain steps first, they will not de-limit you anyway and just use the information you give them to identify you in the future and prevent you from creating new accounts.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X