Paypal removing bank account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal removing bank account

If I remove my bank account from Paypal, will they be able to come after me?

I sold a few "replicas" lol, and withdrew the profits to pay off bills, and I'm worried that if I get asked for a refund and don't give it that they will dispute me and paypal will just take from my bank account.

If you remove your bank account, you will likely get bad credit. It will go into the minus zero mode and default or at least that's what I've heard from a few its happened to

If you sold replicas in place of the real thing then you are being dishonest

Comment

Originally posted by xdanky420 View Post
      If I remove my bank account from Paypal, will they be able to come after me?

I sold a few "replicas" lol, and withdrew the profits to pay off bills, and I'm worried that if I get asked for a refund and don't give it that they will dispute me and paypal will just take from my bank account.
      they will also take it from the credit card on file, also if registered to your home address they send it on to debt collectors to get there money

Comment

You're right. I've sold some legit stuff, and I'll leave some $$ in my paypal until receiving positive feedback.

Comment

Is your real SSN on file with paypal?
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

You can actually do one or the other. You can click the profile tab in your account and click the bank account link and click remove. After removed you can add it to another paypal account. Closing a paypal account removes all financial information as well. The only times when you cannot remove the above is if your account is limited.

Comment

wringle, although you can do that, you will LINK the paypal accounts, and they both will go down if one goes down

You need to have a new bank account with each paypal account if you want to have good accounts

You can actually never close a paypal account, and paypal keeps records of everything you've ever added to the account! What you said is 100% dead wrong.

Comment

While PayPal does maintain records on you, once you remove a bank account or credit card from the account you revoke PayPal's authorization to withdraw funds.

However, if PayPal claims fraud, they can go back and reverse a prior ACH transfer to your bank account and get the money that way.
                May PayPal incoming ACH transfers to your bank be reversed? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                X