Paypal account has limitation on it until I put in check account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal account has limitation on it until I put in check account

Paypal limited our account about 6-7 months ago with funds in it and asked us for different documents to prove who we where and said there was a linked account they think is us but not, it's a business account setup to do business on ebay with 100% feedback. But not using a real employee name but when we logged into our account it gives us this info:

1) confirm bank account - waiting for your response

2) confirm location - waiting for your response

3) resolve issue with related account - it has no detail info or any action links

4) check email for additional required documents - waiting for your response

(we sent them everything minus adding our bank info and some clown on the phone would only give us the info that they received the doc's - THAT WAS MAY 6th, 2010)

.... we have no plans on giving this info(bank account) to this people what else can we do?

Thank you

Well if they're asking for you to confirm your bank account then that's just the normal paypal procedure. You should go ahead and complete it.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Adding checking account

Thanks John for the reply,

The problem we have is the under handed actions of paypal withdrawing funds from our account without any knowledge or some off the wall story about a person being entitled to a refund for an item they bought last year or only to have us jumps thru hoops and poop then tell us sorry we will not give you back your money, I'm I missing something? please advise

Thank you

p.s. we have not added the account at all so there is no verifying - was not sure if we were clear on that.

Comment

Whenever your paypal account goes in the negative paypal will NOT withdraw funds from your bank account without your permission. In the case of a customer's refund: Paypal will only withdraw funds from your bank account in the event you ISSUE the refund.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Thanks John,

Yes we are aware of the procedures paypal uses for the issue of refunds and stuff, but our account has never been in the neg. and we only issued 1 refund the entire time the account has been open. What we need is tech support to help us get our account unlimited and or get our money out, we have an outstanding balance with ebay that this account is attached to and we want that balanced paid from our paypal account but these fools will not take the funds out of the paypal account but yet ebay keeps telling us to add a bank account so they can clear the balance so they have a hold on our account. We just need the money out of the account once ebay gets there fees and we will just start a whole new buyer/seller/paypal account even though we have built-up a good reputation and we have no open issues with paypal. So we need tech support to get moving again we have stuff to sell so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

May PayPal incoming ACH transfers to your bank be reversed? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X